Tuesday 28 February 2012

Mindful Mamas Yoga

     They say common symptoms of pregnancy are lack of energy, motivation, and forgetfulness, loss of short-term memory, concentration, headaches and backaches. - They were not kidding. This is not very comforting for me being that I am a student and am reliant upon all those things to be successful. Some think that it is still cute that I have sent three of the same emails because I forget that I sent one in the first place, or that I walk into my room to get something only to walk back out with nothing and have to go back once someone reminds me what I was looking for. I am sure my lack of sleep is a huge contributing factor. So what is one way to fix that? Exercise!
     After consultation with a few friends I was informed about mindful mamas yoga. I am hoping that adding this to my daily/weekly routines will help alleviate some of these pregnancy ills. Tonight is my first class..... Exciting! I will keep you all posted about the benefits that have resulted. Until then enjoy this YouTube video clip about Mindful Mamas and some of the positive testimonials.

No comments:

Post a Comment